HD 3CMOS Camera head
The 3CMOS camera head is the most lightweight on the market. With its three CMOS chips, it provides clear images with natural colors. It includes an IR filter to support an upgrade of the VISERA ELITE II system to IR observation.
HD 3CMOS Camera head autoclavable
With its 3 CMOS chips it is most light CH in its range and provides clear images with natural colors. It is including an IR filter to support an upgrade of the VISERA ELITE II system to IR observation. Simple electronic buttons for zoom and focus integrated.
CH-S400 – 4K Autoclavable Camera Head / 4K Camera Head
With 4K Exmor R® CMOS Sensor, optical-fiber transmission
With 4K technology, Olympus is now striving to make laparoscopic visibility even better than open surgery by adding features such as Ultra High Definition, Wider Color Gamut, and Magnified Visualization.
- Sharper images with less noise with the 4K Exmor R® CMOS Sensor and optical-fiber transmission
- Optimal view (fast and accurate)
- Improved operability (ergonomic design)
- V-Pro and autoclave compatibility (CH-S400-XZ-EA only)
- Available types: XZ-E type: 50 × 63 × 142 mm, and XZ-Q type: 45 × 58 × 161 mm
More product information for CH-S400 – 4K Autoclavable Camera Head / 4K Camera Head
3CCD - CH-S190-XZ-E/Q
Camera Head, full HD 3CCD
The 3CCD Camera Head provides HD image quality as you have never seen before. The new design provides unsurpassed detail and color reproduction while minimizing operator fatigue.
- Full HD 3CCD
- Power zoom
- Power focus
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging)