Products for Gastrointestinal Procedures
Featured product ENDOCUFF VISION — Mechanically Enhanced Colonoscopy
ENDOCUFF VISION™ is a device attached to the distal end of a colonoscope, designed to maintain and maximize the viewable mucosa during endocosopic therapy by manipulating colonic folds.
A single row of flexible arms evert and flatten folds to provide an enhanced view of the entire colon and to decrease the polyp missrate.
Single-Use and Reusable Endoscopic Ancillaries
Olympus offers a wide range of high-quality, single-use and reusable endoscopic ancillaries. Perfectly aligned with Olympus therapeutic products, they facilitate procedural efficiency and support patient comfort.
- Biopsy valves - Optimal device manipulation and reduction of cross-contamination risk
- Mouthpieces - High patient comfort and safety
- Lubricant gel - Better scope insertion and advancement during gastroenterological procedures
- Polyp trap portfolio - Easy installation, enhanced visualization and efficient sample preparation
- Cleaning brushes -The right cleaning brushes for your Olympus endoscopes