Laparoscopic Power Morcellator
Especially during the morcellation of calcified tissue, a consistent good performance of the cutting blades is required. The moresolution morcellator is easy to assemble and guarantees a smooth and fast morcellation of calcified tissue.
- A small control unit with simple adjustment of cutting direction and speed from 100–800 rpm.
- 15 mm cutting module available in 120 mm or 170 mm working length.
- Peeling tip to promote peeling of target tissue and avoid tissue coring.
- Activation via grip module or foot pedal possible.
- Adjusting ring with "cut" / "no cut" position for increased safety.
- Ergonomically, lightweight designed 5-times use grip module for optimized cost of ownership.
- Single use cutting modules for consistent cutting performance in every procedure.
- Single use valve module incl. reducer Ø 10 mm to 5 mm for constant pressure even during instrument changes.
- You can chose between a tenaculum and 2 x 3 claw forceps in 330 mm or 420 mm working length.