EndoPro PAA — Process Chemistry
Enhance Patient and User Safety
Play it safe. Each component of the three-component EndoPro PAA process chemistry is provided in a 4.5-liter canister. Each canister is completely sealed and mechanically coded. There is no chance for mistakes. The formulation has advanced-efficacy characteristics when compared to its predecessors.
- Outstanding cleaning efficacy with EndoDet Pro.
- Effective disinfection with EndoDis Pro and EndoAct Pro.
- EndoDis Pro and EndoAct Pro with capacity for more reprocessing cycles.
- No intermediate rinsing between cleaning and disinfection stage needed.
- Unique lock-and-key connection mechanism of all canisters provides a high level of handling safety for the operator.
- No risk of wrong placement, thanks to mechanical canister coding.
- Compliant with all relevant European standards.
More product information for EndoPro PAA — Process Chemistry
Detergent for manual precleaning
Olympus detergent for manual precleaning prior to automated reprocessing provides an excellent cleaning performance and removes soiling specific to endoscopy, combined with comprehensive material compatibility.
- Enzymatic, pH neutral.
- Excellent cleaning performance.
- Proven material compatibility.
More product information for EndoPreZyme
EndoPreZyme - Enzymatic Detergent for Endoscopes: Product Details + Order Information
(PDF, 1934 KB)
Our reprocessing chemicals are dedicated for use in the Olympus EndoThermo Disinfectors (ETD). They support the cleaning and disinfection efficacy of GA-based reprocessing cycles in the ETD machines.
- Well-established product, in use for many decades
- Comprehensive process efficacy
- Easy to handle
More product information for Glutaraldehyde (GA)
Peracetic Acid (PAA)
Our reprocessing chemicals are dedicated for use in the Olympus EndoThermo Disinfectors (ETD). They support the cleaning and disinfection efficacy of PAA-based reprocessing cycles in the ETD machines.
- Process efficacy
- Fast process
- Material compatibility
- Staff protection