HICURA - Monopolar and Bipolar Hand Instruments
Surgical instruments for laparoscopic procedures
HICURA is the new generation of laparoscopic hand instruments that follows the HiQ+ line. Modular system comprising a wide range of product offerings with different lengths, shafts, handles, and jaws to accommodate surgeons' needs. The three-part design enables individual replacement of worn components. The system contains no spare parts that might get lost which turns HICURA into a smart solution for every OR.
- Adapted handle design for grasping and dissection forceps.
- Ergonomic Size M and Size L handles available.
- The hand instruments can be sterilized in assembled condition.
- Intuitive and easy assembly and disassembly thanks to accoustic "click" feedback.
- Modular, exchangeable and cost-effective system.