Medical Video Broadcast Network
LiveStream is a streaming, digital video network for the secure broadcast of surgical video across the hospital network, enabling remote education, monitoring, and training.
- All set-up activity and streaming of video is encrypted end-to-end, ensuring the protection of personal data.
- The streaming video is compatible with the most common browsers on Mac, iOS, and Windows.
- Hospital and physician’s systems do not require an application installation or a browser plugin.
- Meets the strict EU security policies and supports hospitals conforming with GDPR compliance.
- The LiveStream Portal’s Push-to-Talk reply back feature permits remote clinical viewers to provide audio feedback to the surgical team in the operating room.