"POWERSEAL provides a quick, bloodless seal of vessels."
Nikhilesh R. Sekhar, MD, FACS, FASMBS | Senior Faculty of Surgery at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
longer jaw length than LigaSure Maryland for larger tissue bites7
average sealing time on vessels with a diameter of up to 7 mm6
less squeeze force to close jaws – without sacrificing sealing strength1
wider jaw than LigaSure Maryland for easy opening of tissue structures1
POWERSEAL displaying vessel sealing during a complex laparoscopic hysterectomy – Professor Francesco Fanfani from Gemelli University Hospital, Rome
A complex laparoscopic hysterectomy with sentinel lymph node dissection performed by POWERSEAL – Professor Francesco Fanfani from Gemelli University Hospital, Rome
1. Internal test report – DN0046457.
2. Based on internal test reports, and Acute & Chronic animal studies reports - DN0044705, DN0044706.
3. Based on GLP Acute & Chronic animal studies reports - DN0044705, DN0044706.
4. Based on internal Design Verification electrical & mechanical test reports - DN0046457.
5. Based on internal vessel sealing report - DN0044404.
6. Based on internal test reports – DN0044249.
7. Based on internal side-by-side testing measuring time and number of seal/cut cycles to seal/transect 20cm of porcine mesentery – DN0044405