"POWERSEAL provides quick bloodless seals of the vessels"
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai New York,
New York Bariatric Group
longer jaw length than LigaSure Maryland for larger tissue bites7
sealing time on vessels with a diameter of up to 7 mm6
less squeeze force to close jaws – without sacrificing sealing strength1
wider jaw than LigaSure Maryland for easy opening of structures1
POWERSEAL displaying vessel sealing during a complex laparoscopic hysterectomy – Professor Francesco Fanfani from Gemelli University Hospital, Rome
A complex laparoscopic hysterectomy with sentinel lymph node dissection performed by POWERSEAL – Professor Francesco Fanfani from Gemelli University Hospital, Rome
1. Internal test report – DN0046457.
2. Based on internal test reports, and Acute & Chronic animal studies reports - DN0044705, DN0044706.
3. Based on GLP Acute & Chronic animal studies reports - DN0044705, DN0044706.
4. Based on internal Design Verification electrical & mechanical test reports - DN0046457.
5. Based on internal vessel sealing report - DN0044404.
6. Based on internal test reports – DN0044249.
7. Based on internal side-by-side testing measuring time and number of seal/cut cycles to seal/transect 20cm of porcine mesentery – DN0044405