Supporting Clinical Workflow — Focusing on Patient Care
Clinicians capture thousands of clinical images and videos every year. Health care organizations need an efficient way to ensure medical content is safely stored, but still easily accessible for consultations, procedure reviews, teaching and quality initiatives.
Our products allow clinicians to effortlessly capture full-HD medical images and videos which can be edited, securely stored, shared, and accessed at any time from anywhere across the hospital or hospital chains.
Meeting the Challenges in the Health Care Environment
When performing complex procedures, it is essential to have the right visual information at the right time — with no distractions. Therefore, clinicians and nurses need technologies and solutions that allow them to concentrate on all the important details.
Clinicians are also increasingly reliant on IT and biomedical technicians to keep everything up and running. And as technology is becoming more central to a hospital-wide clinical collaboration system, technicians need solutions that expand clinical capabilities and do not strain the limited resources of time, money and expertise.
Learn how Olympus addresses the needs and challenges of stakeholders across the hospital.
Supporting the Changing Demands
in the Health Care Environment
- Provides exceptional image and video quality to allow precise and confident procedures.
- Integrates images and information with the HIS, PACS and VNA systems for rapid, informed decision-making.
- Simplifies collaboration with colleagues and patients.
- Eliminates distractions and reduces stress with easy to use technology, enabling you to focus on the patient and procedure.
- Enables easy capturing, editing and sharing of all media files and presentations across the hospital or hospital chains to support training.
- Improves efficiency and reduces the learning curve with a single, intuitive interface.
- Supports patient safety and reduce potential for errors by automating tasks and improving standardization.
- Connects clinical teams with relevant images, videos and information.
- Optimizes efficiency and revenues by improving procedure room turnover time and increasing patient throughput.
- Improves patient satisfaction by providing a smooth transition into the procedure room.
- Increases staff retention by making the clinical experience more pleasant.
- Integrates without straining storage, server and network infrastructure.
- Requires minimal effort for implementation, training, management and maintenance for all staffing levels.
- Easily integrates any procedure room image or video source and hospital-wide information systems.
- Provides hospital-grade IT security with automated security patches, virus updates and daily reports.
- Supports GDPR conformance by meeting the highest standards for information security and privacy.
Manage Content Throughout
Olympus connects health care teams with clear visual information and collaborative insights across a wider health care environment. The scalable and innovative solution optimized for Olympus equipment and compatible with virtually any image and video source simplifies collaboration with colleagues and patients — maximizing insight and efficiency before, during and after the procedure.
For detailed information please watch the video.
How Our Solutions Address Your Needs
nCare Medical Recorder
nCare is a connected medical recorder that captures full-HD images and videos from up to two surgical devices simultaneously. nCare easily, reliably and securely connects clinicians with the critical visual information they need at any time. The user-friendly solution fits nearly anywhere, from an endoscopic cart to an equipment boom.
The flexible nCare recorder can be deployed as a stand-alone device or connected to hospital networks and hospital-wide information systems. Recorded visual data can be stored locally on the nCare recorder, saved externally to a USB drive, or stored securely and managed automatically on VaultStream, a centralized medical content management system.
Access Digital Images and Videos Rapidly and Securely across the Hospital
VaultStream is a smart, centralized medical content management system that provides storage and access to recorded clinical images and videos linked to patient data across the hospital.
- Clinicians can access their images and videos with a hospital-networked PC or iPad from wherever they are through the intuitive VaultStream EasyView browser interface.
- Clinicians can be confident that all case video will be available for post-procedure editing and the patient will not need to be reimaged when using the innovative EasyPost feature.
- For professional conferences or teaching events, clinicians can quickly turn full-length procedures into presentation-ready highlight videos using VaultStream EasyCut.
“I think we finally have found a system that is going to match our needs. We have been searching quite a long for a good system for our surgeons.” (August 2018)