Laparoscopic Pump LP100
With a built-in vacuum pump, the LP100 combines irrigation and suction functionality in one device – which makes it the device of choice for minimally invasive surgeries. It also allows full flexibility, e.g. Irrigation can be combined with integrated suction or wall suction.
- A suction and irrigation volume of up to 2 l / min helps to create a clear view during the operation.
- The system provides enhanced safety during application by ensuring that a new irrigation tube is used for each patient based on RFID technology.
- The compact design means it can be used on an OR trolley or a pole mount.
- The contemporary design of the pump is reduced to the essentials and the tube sets can be inserted with one hand in three simple steps.
More product information for Laparoscopic Pump LP100
Endoscopic Suction Pump
The KV-6 Suction Pump is designed for endoscopic aspiration. The unique flow change buttons allow a fast vacuum build-up with a single touch. It has a 'whisper mode’ for quiet operation and ‘turbo mode’ for faster suction. Single-use collection systems and disposable filters are available.
More product information for KV-6
HysteroFlow / HysteroBalance II
Hysteroscopic fluid management system
The System provides accurate and easy measurement of fluid balance and intrauterine pressure in a closed system during hysteroscopy.
- Easy handling via touch screen
- Coded tubing
- High patient safety
Endoscopic Flushing Pump
This roller pump offers fast tube insertion, three programmable preset flow rates, as well as a variable flow rate, and follows the easy-to-use concept of the ESG-100.
- System approach in combination with ESG-100
- High flow rate
- Compact and easy-to-use interface
- Multipurpose technology