Laparoscopic Pump LP100
With a built-in vacuum pump, the LP100 combines irrigation and suction functionality in one device – which makes it the device of choice for minimally invasive surgeries. It also allows full flexibility, e.g. Irrigation can be combined with integrated suction or wall suction.
- A suction and irrigation volume of up to 2 l / min helps to create a clear view during the operation.
- The system provides enhanced safety during application by ensuring that a new irrigation tube is used for each patient based on RFID technology.
- The compact design means it can be used on an OR trolley or a pole mount.
- The contemporary design of the pump is reduced to the essentials and the tube sets can be inserted with one hand in three simple steps.
Endoscopic Suction Pump
The KV-6 Suction Pump is designed for endoscopic aspiration. The unique flow change buttons allow a fast vacuum build-up with a single touch. It has a 'whisper mode’ for quiet operation and ‘turbo mode’ for faster suction. Single-use collection systems and disposable filters are available.
More product information for KV-6
HysteroFlow / HysteroBalance II
Hysteroscopic fluid management system
The System provides accurate and easy measurement of fluid balance and intrauterine pressure in a closed system during hysteroscopy.
- Easy handling via touch screen
- Coded tubing
- High patient safety
Endoscopic Flushing Pump
This roller pump offers fast tube insertion, three programmable preset flow rates, as well as a variable flow rate, and follows the easy-to-use concept of the ESG-100.