RS31H USB Foot Pedal with 4 pedals
The High-End professional footswitch RS31H incorporates 4 buttons to easily control not only Olympus dictation management software (ODMS, DSS Player Standard, Sonority), but also your preferred third party software. This can be any transcription player or other application software, which can be controlled via keyboard shortcuts (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”) or multimedia keys (Scan Next Track, Stop, Play/Pause etc.). Just assign the desired command to the pedals with the free Olympus Foot Switch Configuration Tool. Once the pedals are configured according to your individual needs you will have your hands free to transcribe an audio file or for other things.
With the extra wide center pedal it is has a perfect ergonomics for shoe sizes up to 46 and helps you to transcribe audio files even for operations over several hours.
- 4 pedals
- Extremely durable and long USB cable (2.5m)
- Perfect ergonomics for shoe sizes up to 46 (EUR) - Extra wide center pedal
- Centre or top pedal can be locked
- HID keyboard mode (optional)
- Keyboard shortcuts support (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”)
- Multimedia keys support
- Full compatibility with Olympus’ dictation management software
- For hands free control of your transcription player
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind etc.)
- Nonslip mat to keep it in place
- Footswitch Configuration Tool (Windows & Mac) for pedal configuration in HID keyboard mode
*Note: software application must support keyboard commands to be controlled and operating system must support HID-Keyboard mode