1) Small AF Target ([・]s) was added to AF target functions.
You can focus on a quarter size of small points as the normal setting.
2) Display of focal distance became selectable from [Magnification], [Focal Length] and [35mm equiv.].
3) Step zoom was newly added.
You can jump to the selected 9 grades of magnification (28 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 85 / 100 / 135 / 200 / 300 mm, equivalent to 35 mm photography).
4) Focus Peaking was added to MF assist functions.
Points with clear outline are highlighted in white or black.
5) Interval shooting (maximum 999 shots, interval: 1 sec. - 24 h) and time lapse movie were added.
6) Conversion lens [WCON-08X] became available. Setting is required when it is attached to the camera.
Notice: When firmware is updated to Ver.2.0, the camera settings are reset.